Snow and wellness, the winter in Alta Valtellina is not only skiing but also:
- Telemark: the good old Telemark skiing style calls together fans from all over Europe for the Skieda - International Telemark Festival in Livigno
- Polo on ice: Livigno hosts its annual Polo Cup on Ice. Four teams of national and international players compete for the trophy.
- Skating on ice: there are many facilities on the territory. 70% of the national short track players are from Valtellina and the Ice Stadium of Bormio is the main place for their training.
- Walks on the snow: on foot or with snow shoes through the charming snow covered valleys of the National park Stelvio.
- Horse riding: try the unique sensation of a horse gallop through puffs of snow.
- Horse sleigh: Explore the direct contact with nature wrapped with warm blankets and enjoy the tinkling of the horse bells.
- Climbing on ice: icefalls and cliffs covered with ice are present in Valtellina.
Ski alpinism: between the peaks Ortles e Cevedale there are many suitable places for ski alpinism for beginners and advanced alpinists.
… and after the sport activities a dip in the hot thermal waters of Bagni di Bormio!
SPA offers, skiing and wellness at Bagni di Bormio SPA Resort.